View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 04:35 AM
Bill Gregory

Default How do you maintain your purchase receipts?

Hey all, I've been wondering how you guys keep track of your purchase receipts/order details--or, do you not do that? I know for insurance purposes, proof of ownership is invaluable, and while pictures of your collection are a definite must, I'd imagine that being able to show provenance-who you bought from, and how much you paid for it, would help also.

Ebay only maintains transaction history for three years. As far as I can see, there's no way to download an Ebay purchase receipt as a PDF. And the order detail does not show a picture of the card.

I was thinking that I could always take a screenshot of the order detail, and save it as a file. But I'd like to know if any of you guys have some suggestions on alternatives.

Thanks!

Great transactions with: piedmont150, Cardboard Junkie, z28jd, t206blogcom, tinkertoeverstochance, trobba, Texxxx, marcdelpercio, t206hound, zachs, tolstoi, IronHorse 2130, AndyG09, BBT206, jtschantz, lug-nut, leaflover, Abravefan11, mpemulis, btcarfagno, BlueSky, and Frankbmd.