View Single Post
Old 07-25-2019, 08:28 PM
J0hn Collin$

Default Modern autos question

Quote:
Originally Posted by IgnatiusJReilly View Post
My PC is split between 1956 Topps and Cubs autos, so I am a kindred spirit of sorts. My auto collection is mostly Topps Heritage and Dynasty (I like autos with Logo patches), but I have a few from other products as well. My focus has been on the 2016 WS roster, but I also collect autos of other all-time greats from various Cubs teams. Aside from Heritage and Dynasty, I also have autos from Five Star, Tier One, Stadium Club, etc because some of the players only have autos in those sets. In some cases, I have IP autos when there isn't an option from Topps. For me, the most important thing is that the auto is on card. Sticker autos are just awful in my opinion. Here's a link to a Flickr album of cubs autos if you want to check it out (Go Cubs!):

https://www.flickr.com/photos/221539...57675735249267

Here's an example of one of my Ernie Banks autos from a Heritage release a few years ago:

Banks_TH05Blue by boosandpearl, on Flickr

Wow, that’s quite the collection. Very cool. So far I have a ‘17 Rizzo Topps Finest numbered to 25, and several Javy autos on the way. Honestly I’m not familiar enough with these modern cards yet to tell you off the top of my head what they are, but I liked them and they didn’t break the bank. Will post here once in hand.

Go Cubs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by jchcollins; 07-25-2019 at 08:29 PM.