View Single Post
Old 12-18-2014, 04:45 PM
Phil Garry

Default Dealer Table Space at 2015 National in Chicago

I know that it's a little early to be talking about the 2015 Chicago National in December, 2014 but I would like to finalize airfare, hotel, etc. sooner than later as that usually helps to keep costs down. Anyway, I would like to ask if any board members have already reserved space for next year's show and would be willing to share enough room for me to have one showcase out on the table for, most likely, three days (Wednesday, Thursday & Friday). I'm not sure what the booth costs are for the Nationals these days, the last one I did as a dealer was 1984 in NJ (only 30 years ago). I was thinking that around $200 would be a fair number to cover what I am looking for. Of course, I can also help watch the table for meals, breaks, etc. If anyone is interested in my offer, please PM or e-mail me at: vguerrerobb@yahoo.com

Just an FYI, I would be putting out a few choice Negro League photos, hopefully, selling some of my Negro League books and networking and chatting with fellow collectors. I guess just having a good time, in general........