View Single Post
Old 05-14-2019, 12:57 PM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuddjcal View Post
I don't do it John, that's for sure and I certainly don't like it. Not that I wouldn't like to find a good card doctor, but it is out of control. Especially having to outbid a card doctor on nice 5's or 6's they turn into 8's and 9's.

PSA needs to hire that Moser kid at the very least to see if he can help detect the trimming, soaking, solvents, pressing spooning, etc. Because PSA certainly can't tell on a regular basis. They may have to submit a card several times, but they eventually ALL get through, I'm sure. PSA are Boobs.

Do we have to wait until Moser is facing jail time to make a deal like the "Catch Me if you can kid"?? Is Moser the doctor or is he buying the cards and paying the doctor, then flip and repeat?? OHHHHH Doctor!

The amount of $$ being made off of this fraud is at an astronomical level, that's not in dispute, is it?
It's unbelievable how many "alterations" have been missed by PSA in just the last 3pgs of this link alone. https://www.blowoutforums.com/showth...290614&page=37

All were sold to one guy who seems to exclusively use PWCC as a seller once he decides to sell again.

Some of these cards are so bad, like superdan states, that PSA needed a mylar sleeve to keep them from moving around in their slab.

I know some will still defend PSA by stating mistakes happen, which is true, but to this extent makes that statement quite unreasonable, imo.