Thread: Vintage Racing?
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2021, 03:03 PM
Eddie S.
Eddie Smi.th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beansballcardblog View Post
They did get a deal on that ten card lot. I just wish I'd needed more than two of them. I don't regret not going higher, though. The other lots had ones I needed, but many appeared trimmed and one of the ones I needed had what appears to be a cigarette burn on the back.

Prices are definitely climbing and in truth, it pisses me off. Why are people all of a sudden interested in the set and driving up prices? I wish I'd found out about this set 20 years ago instead of seven years ago.
Everything is going up. There is so much money sloshing around. At least the T36s are going up relatively slowly. LOL. Some of the 1972 STP cards have gone up 500-1,000 percent over the past year. Entire sets of the 1992 Grid Formula One cards could be had for less than $50 a year ago. Now, a high grade Michael Schumacher alone from that set is a $500+ card. The same thing has also happened with Ayrton Senna's early cards over the past year.

Last edited by Bored5000; 08-28-2021 at 03:07 PM.