View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 12:11 AM
Scott R.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaddurbin View Post
you are being very vague when it comes to critical information being given, and everyone can see through it. who is the company? if they're reputable they should have no problem giving you the jsa cert so you can verify with spence yourself. no one here believes it's a jsa piece, that's why they're being suspicious. you being evasive doesn't help your case any. bringing in your "son" doesn't make you any more sympathetic.
Vague???

I've explained the entire situation. If I had the cert I would post it. This very reputable card company assured me that it's JSA certified.

And for those asking why I don't list the card companies name....it's to protect myself. If I came in here blasting this card company, what leverage would that leave me with? Remember, I'm still waiting for the replacement card. As it stands, I'm out a lot of $$, with no Ruth auto card to show for it. The card company agreed to show me the replacement auto before puting it in a card....and that is where the auto (photo'd) comes from. They have assured me that it's JSA certified...and it would be crazy for them to falsify that (simply wouldn't do it).

Like I said, I'm new here, so maybe there underlying circumstances that I'm not familiar...but set ups?? Really?? Why in the world would I make this story up?