View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 07:40 PM
Banned

autographs don't have a race but they have an affiliation.

if you are affiliated with us (psa, jsa), then your autographs are protected on ebay.

i would report all fakes no matter whose name or company is on them, and i would demand they ALL be taken down. no name is above being pulled as a FAKE.

why is a psa or jsa fake somehow a better, higher-cut of an autograph than a fake by anyone else?

its discrimination, no matter how you look at it. you can defend it or try to explain it away, but it's still there.

some emr's deserve to be emr's some don't. i know an emr who knows nothing about autographs, but he is an emr. why? I don't know.

other emr's sell a lot of autogrpah in their specialty on ebay, with disclaimers on their accounts to watch out for the OTHER sellers, who may sell fakes. and this guy gets to report to ebay the fakes he finds within that same specialty he sells for and promises coa's from the company he works for as well. that's what is screwed up about this whole deal.

if ebay won't treat a proven fake as a fake and pull it, then it doesnt' deserve the support of emr's or anybody.