View Single Post
Old 12-10-2006, 06:50 PM
Administrator

Default About soaking cards

Posted By: Frank Wakefield

Well done, Bob. I was afraid you were going to leave the halo and forget about it.

Guys, what Bob did was remove something from the back of the card that should not have been there in the first place.

He didn't add anything, color, build up the corners, anything like that. If he were soaking and stretching and retrimming, I too have trouble with that. It really is where you draw the line. Golly, removing a bit of scrapbook and flour paste, I preceive he has a duty to the card to do that.

Good job, Bob.

Joann, you need some distilled water, paper towels, typing paper, and some heavy books. Soak your Zeenut, float that stuff off, pat him dry, then sandwich him between paper and books. Your Zeenut needs your help and is depending on it.

Right on, the PSA 1 and 2 T206s rubbed around in a kid's pants pocket, those PSA 7s were in scrapbooks, soaked off. That is how those corners survived the generations. If you feel violated and evil for having them, mail them to me and I'll rid you from the guilt. I'm here to help.

Frank.