View Single Post
Old 09-02-2017, 02:53 PM
Ja.son Hugh.es

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuddjcal View Post
I would call you stupid, but you know that Fudd does not do those sort of things

Seriously though, I could tell it was a fake before I even scrolled down to look at the signature. That photo is not one you'll see an authentic Mantle on. At least I don't recall ever seeing an authentic one? This one is actually PUTRID, IMHO.

If you notice how the first M is outside the white uniform and then the signature ends in the shadow. Never would have happened. The Mick would have his signature perfectly hitting that white spot with his first M moon and it would have fit perfect. WOULD NOT BE GOING INTO SHADOWS PERIOD Hope that helps, Stupid!
I get what you're saying, I'm just asking a question. There are too many people that just say "oh yeah, I knew that was a forgery" after certain people make a comment aka: followers. I have personally received well over 100 in person Mantle's and observed hundreds more. I'm not afraid to generate discussion. Like I said I know the M's are terrible.

I agree with the photo, I think it's an Ozzie Sweet copy and not a photo file which was pretty much what was available then. Enough said, I will let the dead horse die. Thanks for the opinion Chuck