View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 09:43 AM
₳₦ĐɎ ₦ɆɄ฿ɆⱤ₮

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeadcock View Post
Barry

I would guess the 2 owners of the card will wait awhile(?who knows how long), and this story will die down.

Then the Wager ACA card will likely pop up on ebay for a very large amt of money as a BUY IT NOW.

It looks like 6months is the length of time that Cobb and Edwards waited with their fake Wagner. Also you were right it will end up on ebay.

http://www.honuswagnerauction.com/

I know people are getting tired of this story, but I still find it interesting until there is an end (more than likely the two selling it, then ending up in jail for fraud).

This website they started for their auction just seems to give more evidence as to the card being fake. In particular the page they have named "Rosary Dot Matrix info". I have never seen a close up of this card before, but now that they have given a close up of the card it is even funnier. Why wouldn't they compare it to another t206 instead of a postcard? Because it doesn't have the same printing!

I know everyone here knows it is a fake, but we need to keep posting these posts whenever it is going up for sale to fight "News" articles that pop up like these that popped up today:
PRWeb
This article has even been picked up by yahoo news as well as other outlets that are publishing the news article from prweb.