View Single Post
Old 09-09-2017, 08:14 AM
Paul Gruszka aka P Diddy, Cambo, Fluke, Jagr, PG13, Bon Jokey, Paulie Walnuts
Pa.ul Grus.zka

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecatspajamas View Post
Besides your math being terrible, it sounds like selling via auction house may not be the best route for you with turnaround time from acquisition to cash-out being such a high priority for your flipping endeavors. Or at least you need to read the fine print on the front end rather than publicly griping on the back end when you get exactly what you signed up for. Any negotiation of terms should be done on the front end, whether with Heritage or any other auction house or reseller. By you agreeing to a specific time to payout on the front end, and then complaining about it and trying to get it changed after-the-fact, I have a hard time finding sympathy for anyone other than the Heritage rep in this case.
Dude get your panties out of a bunch. I was just estimating on the time, sorry I wasn't precise enough for you, a thousand pardons. And I'll gripe about anything I want, who the hell are you the thread police.

45 days is asinine, when you say pay within 7. Glad you feel sorry for the Heritage rep., Heritage appreciates your sympathy I'm sure. Sure didn't start the thread looking for sympathy, but if you could let us know what threads are ok to give an opinion that will really help us all in the future, don't want you upset.