View Single Post
Old 09-09-2017, 07:45 PM
Paul Gruszka aka P Diddy, Cambo, Fluke, Jagr, PG13, Bon Jokey, Paulie Walnuts
Pa.ul Grus.zka

And Mark was right, and a bit more observant then a few.

If you read Sir Lance Alot's comments, he comes out swinging, "first off your math is terrible", kind of a negative comment, dare I say.... "attack mode".

If you go back and read my posts, and mind you none have been altered or updated, almost every one says "almost a month, or a couple months give or take" Never did I say exact times, but he "attacks" my math skills, when I really was just giving rough estimates.

Then he mentions "my flipping endeavors", um........did I ever mention flipping. I mentioned consigning to an auction house. So here Lance once again assumes or has a bad taste in his mouth from something prior, as again who mentioned flipping, I said very clearly consigning.

And he says its "my high priority" is to get paid quick. Another assumption by him. All I said in my original post is what do you think is a reasonable time to get paid by an AH.

And if you want to go by the small print of a consignment form that may or may not mention 45 days (but I'll give it to you, probable does say it), I've never read one all the way through, too small of a print and too much gibberish on those. I know the game, send in item, item gets auctioned, buyer pays, consignor gets paid. And to be fair I didn't read the small print for the ones who paid me in 2 weeks or 4 weeks. (In my best John Gruden) "...but I'll tell ya what man, I like dem guys who pay in a month or less".

So it was nothing but a personal attack for those who followed the entire thread, if you missed out go back and re-read more closely this time, or use those 20 minutes more wisely in your life and just trust me. Lance Pearl Harbored me. Done it b4, he'll do it again.