View Single Post
Old 10-23-2005, 07:30 AM
Administrator

Default The USPS is really bad lately

Posted By: john/z28jd

The USPS in the town my dad lives in is so bad i stopped getting anything of significant value sent there,basically anything that required insurance or a signature.From his house you cant see the mailbox so instead of coming to the house they will leave those pretty "sorry we missed you" notices.Twice ive chased down the mailman only to find out he didnt even bring the package with him! That happened about 5 times total despite me complaining after the 2nd time,so i finally said enough is enough.

Thats not even the worst part of that particular office,the people inside work like zombies and get mad at the slightest complaint and then work slower.

Since UPS and Fedex actually come to the house when theres packages they automatically win over the USPS.Where i live on the other side of the state i havent had any problems with any service except the one post office in the next town over is so small they close for lunch breaks,but theres 3 other P.O.'s within a 2 mile radius of it so going there and finding out theyre closed isnt that big of a deal