View Single Post
Old 10-17-2015, 04:02 PM
je.sse @rnot

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyw8469 View Post
They have been doing this for years. They prey on people hoping they hit a 'raw' card gold mine with their awesome looking vintage, ungraded cards. I believe they crack out mid grade cards that look nice for the grade for some of their wares. I also believe they crack out SGC "A" cards that look fantastic and sell them as raw, unaltered cards. They seem to have no shortage of buyers, and they are sitting on an Ebay gold mine, ethics be damned.
That pretty much sums it up. They don't ask any questions about returns since they know the cards are altered. The one card I purchased was relisted before I had even gotten it back from PSA. With the same description of NM card, guaranteed authentic and unaltered.

I'm no lawyer, but shouldn't it be a crime to sell a $1,000 + card you know is altered yet insist it not? Or any card for that matter?