View Single Post
Old 03-18-2017, 10:29 AM
D@le Irv*n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edwolf1963 View Post
I shared these on the original post about Battlefield0516 a few years ago, but for reference and/or anyone asking what they do specifically, etc - these were examples of cards purchased by them (on the left) and shortly thereafter put back out for sale (their scans on the right) with the usual "PHENOMENAL" language. This was when it was easier on eBay to see what they purchased and turned on (eBay has since made that more difficult) Most of these were in low/mid-grade holders and/or Authentic - cracked out and resold as .. well .. something quite a bit more "BREATHTAKING!!!" #licebag
Thanks for sharing those!
I still haven't received a reply to me asking if I could see original pics/scans of some of her cards prior to her listing them, but I'm not holding my breath either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by buymycards View Post
Is Battlefield an internet only entity or do they have a brick and mortar store? Do they set up at shows? It would be interesting to talk to them if they set up at the National.
I think someone dug into where they are located, or generally located, but I have never heard of her or them ever being at a show.