View Single Post
Old 11-29-2017, 07:44 AM
Stephen
Stephen Abb.ondandolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnorth View Post
You should have paid more attention in psychology class. I have no idea why but I get emails/PMs about you on a regular basis that say the same exact thing Jeff said. They all ask if I think you are a scammer.

I did a search and found a website for you. You act like an dick instead of bookmarking it and thanking me, at least you are consistent in that area.
I have already done over 100 transactions on the site (probably closer to 200). If I was a scammer the word would probably be out already don't ya think?

Also you weren't doing me a favor you were making fun insinuating that it was so easy to find. Stop being such a tool man. You posted that after we already figured out what it was. Also, I think this is uncommon as you literally can't find a photo anywhere and even Austin Mike doesn't have one (at least that was my understanding) and he has most of them.

Leon,

Can I start charging advertisers to link to my threads, as it seems everything I post turns into one of these threads. Eyeballs = money right? Might as well capitalize on the haters.

Last edited by EYECOLLECTVINTAGE; 11-29-2017 at 07:45 AM.