View Single Post
Old 11-06-2010, 10:17 AM
Jeffrey Lichtman

Barry, glad to see you've clilmbed out from under your bed! See, the world is still standing after Tuesday! And just think -- all that money I'm saving from the fact that my taxes won't be going up now I'm going to spend on cards. And maybe a third car. God is good.

I don't agree with many of the things that Keith says but I respect the guy. He's a strong force for his views and I think he was treated ridiculously by MSNBC. For that place to suspend him is just a joke. Since when has Keith ever pretended to be unbiased? Since when has MSNBC ever pretended to be unbiased? Suspending him was just a pretext for something else, no doubt.

And how can anyone dislike the guy considering his love for vintage cards and for all that he has done for the hobby? He's never ripped anyone off and he's passionate about the hobby that we love pretty much the most in the world. I hope he kicks MSNBC's ass and gets a bigger contract someplace else (CNN?). And I have no doubt he will because as anyone who follows his career knows, the dude lands on his feet.