View Single Post
Old 11-06-2010, 10:19 AM
Leon
peasant/forum owner

Default your opinion

Quote:
Originally Posted by rholmes View Post
Bruce's post had nothing to do with vintage cards, and any defense of him is flat-out weak. He is basically the playground bully that no-one has the guts to get rid of. I don't know for sure, but I think it possible that KO is a member of this board...non-participating, but at least signed up. So wouldn't Bruce's original post be considered an unprovoked attack on another board member? And even if KO isn't a member, the post was merely an excuse to spew the same crap he is always spewing. Doesn't take a genius (or maybe is does) to see it.

Really. Weak.

Ray Holmes
That is your opinion Ray. And I absolutely, completely disagree with it, but I will defend your right to say it. It's not about "standing up" to Bruce. He's been suspended before when it was warranted. It's about letting folks say what they want to. Like I say, you can have your opinion too, even though I think it's idiotic and retarded. KO is a member of the board. I didn't see a personal attack on him...maybe you did? I guess you are a self proclaimed genius? It's great to know another one besides myself .