View Single Post
Old 11-06-2010, 01:35 PM
Jim VB

Quote:
Originally Posted by slidekellyslide View Post
I'm not sure I've ever run across anyone on the internet who is less secure in themselves than Bruce. I hate to go all Bill Frist on him and diagnose him from afar, but he's got problems. He may pretend to be a nice guy in person, but that's only because he wants you to die so he can have your cards. Bruce can have all the money (and cards) in the world, but obviously that is not making him happy. His ENTIRE self worth lies in his collection and he lets us know that with every single post he makes.

And as far as I'm concerned this thread is an attack on a fellow forum member because Bruce would like to see him lose his collection. Perhaps Keith is only a lurker...I've seen him post a few times, but if any member here started a thread in which they'd like to see a fellow member lose their collection (And having a different political view is not provocation) they should be suspended or banned.
Agree 100%!

And for the record, Keith is an entertainer, not a journalist. I know the line gets muddy sometimes, but Rush, Glenn Beck (with 2 "n's, Jeff), O'Reilly, and Rachel Madow are all there to entertain people. They exist for ratings, not news. Hating him for what he says just shows a lack of understanding with how the world works. That's exactly what I have come to expect from Bruce.