Thread: R E Question
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 05:15 PM
Dan McCarthy

Over on HoS jetsticks said, "I'll listen to someone who has common sense but not to anyone else."

Anybody with a lick of common sense who sees these particular photos as a group should be skeptical, at the very least—even if they lack even a cursory knowledge of Ruth's signature.

I also do not understand this comment: "As of today, neither Shelly nor has anyone else provided an alternative to this. I am putting them out there. No takers for authenticity? They must be real then because no one wants to look like a horse's ass when they are proven wrong!"

I don't even know if there's a special Ruth authenticator out there (a la Frank Caiazzo), but send them on over to PSA or Simon or Keurajian or our own cloak 'n' dagger fellow and I don't think a single one will call any of them good.

If there is really a significant number of people on here who think these are good and want to spend their hard earned money on them, well... I'm off to buy a nice inkjet printer and a Parker 51. Got student loans to pay.