View Single Post
Old 01-25-2006, 07:33 PM
Administrator

Default a little more focus

Posted By: Bob S

Hi All,

Perhaps surpisingly, because of its focus, this thread, I believe, represents one of the finest I have read here at VBC in my roughly 5 months of membership.

Nearly all, if not all of the reponses were well thought out, on point, and extremely well expressed, bought within the grammar and syntax context.

This is high praise, indeed, for a board of "cardboard collectors" <wink>

I have rarely seen a more cogent presentation of ideas on my Philosophy board out of the UK.

As to the issue, I think it becomes a matter for Leon to determine if tradition, "purity of purpose", and practical implications for board management, after reflection, indicate to him that the original "bylaws should be retained or not.

I support any decision that is made.

Also, I want to apologize for the "autograh authentication" thread, which seems to have brought this to a head.

I innocently posted that thread, not thinking for a second, that it was in violation of board rules.

I know that I am going to read all the bylaws tonight,and I think that it would be a good idea if all members, especially we relatively new members, do the same.

Sincerely,

Bob S