View Single Post
Old 06-21-2014, 05:51 AM
Gobucsmagic74

Quote:
Originally Posted by davetruth View Post
I'm kinda confused as to what a diamond cut is..I searched the forum and see that some say a diamond cut refers to the actual shape of the cardboard vs. the "tilt" cut which is the picture being tilted on the card. This card appears to be the right "shape" but the pic itself is a little tilted and off center. I'm interested to know how this particular "cut" is generally perceived when considering getting a particular card you really want...some seem to be bothered by it...others not so much...like it is a flaw in a card that doesn't make it an "error" if you will...just a flaw like a wrinkle or crease etc.
My understanding is that diamond cut refers to the actual shape of the card, not the way the image is centered on a perfectly rectangular card. If you're convinced that the card is squared at the corners and perfectly rectangular then it's not diamond cut, the image is just off center. If your OCD won't allow you to enjoy the card it sounds like there's a few people in this thread, myself included, who would be happy to take it off your hands. For your own good of course!

Last edited by Gobucsmagic74; 06-21-2014 at 05:52 AM.