View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 01:47 PM

I spoke with Scott...

It is a unique situation I can say that much. As per my post I will keep all identifying details confidential...

In a nutshell:

A Babe Ruth autograph was inserted into a product, it was pulled and Scott ended up purchasing it. It came to his attention that the autograph was questionable. He spoke with the company and after much prodding they admitted their fault and expressed interest to fix it. This is the photograph of the autograph they want to replace the previous with. The company claims it is full JSA but Scott hasn't received any copies of the letter the company claims to have for this autograph and was only provided with that photograph.

I suggested he give the board some more insight on the situation as I believe there are members here who can help, but he has several reasonable concerns and it is up to him if he wants to do that.

His inquiries into exactly what was wrong were innocent, he wanted to point the abnormalities out to the company, I believe it just struck a bad cord with events that have happened in the past.

Anyways - I jumped the gun with my statements and I apologized to Scott for them.

Hope this helps...

Sean