View Single Post
Old 01-09-2017, 07:43 PM
Dan Be$$e++e

Today was a monster mail day for me. I was approached last week by a guy who wanted to trade for some of my Yaz items. I've never traded items out of my master registry, but he has deep pockets and was able to blow me away. I traded away 3 items and got 7. Every item I got was one I either never thought I would find or was in a grade I couldn't have otherwise afforded. And to top things off, I've already purchased raw replacements of 2 of the items I traded away. Without further ado, here are the new additions, in chronological order:

Check out the cutting job on this one. Beautiful!

Very happy to finally own a nice copy of this.

This transfer is pop 6, with only 3 higher.

The Transogram might be my favorite from this haul. They are so tough to find and always pricey. The cutting of this one makes it an automatic "authentic," but I've seen a lot worse. This card looks great to me. Pop 4, only 3 higher.

Value-wise, this 76 is the crown jewel among today's arrivals. A big upgrade over my PSA 8.

This is my first Hostess panel and it has tremendous star power. The wavy cut hurts the eye appeal here and I'm debating whether I have the balls to crack it out, try to trim it, and resub.

I've had other Yaz collectors tell me it's surprisingly difficult to find this gold variation of the 82 Perma Graphics. The scratch is on the slab, not the card. Pop 5.

Thanks for looking, everybody. If you couldn't tell, I'm over the moon with these new additions!!