View Single Post
Old 05-06-2006, 12:27 PM
Administrator

Default Manontherock online auction...........

Posted By: leon

Thanks for your posts and explanations. I agree with Bresdo here. I wish some folks weren't so harsh too but this is a very open chatboard, on purpose. Even though some complain about bitching and moaning it seems many of those same folks rarely start a good thread. Instead of being part of the problem, maybe the people bitching and moaning, could be part of the solution. My guess is we have about 100-150 different folks that actually post and there are about 700 that don't post for whatever fear they have. That is a shame.....However, as long as folks put their name by a post they can say pretty much what they want to, per the board rules, and that is not going to change. I don't believe in censorship....unless it becomes detrimental to the board....That is also why I have not accepted any advertisers on the board. Then I could potentially be swayed from saying how I feel or running the board the way it is currently. I am not saying what the future might hold but for now we are what we are.....