View Single Post
Old 09-07-2005, 07:57 AM
Administrator

Default POLL: Trimmed Card Prices

Posted By: Hal Lewis

I know that some of us hate trimmed cards while others love them for their bargain prices... so I would really be interested to see if we could get some serious answers to this question.

PLEASE answer this poll AS IF you had the financial ability to spend big money on baseball cards... and PLEASE ignore whatever cards you ALREADY own.

In other words, don't say "I woudn't pay $5 for that card because I already own it."

BUT... please be REASONABLE and do NOT say "I would spend $1,000,000 for that card because I am now filthy rich in my imagination."

PLEASE BE SERIOUS. Thanks.

---------------------------------

How much would you pay for:

1) A fairly nice VG-EX T206 Honus Wagner card with even wear that was in an SGC holder that said: "AUTHENTIC-TRIMMED"??

2) A fairly nice VG-EX T206 Ty Cobb w/Ty Cobb back card with even wear that was in an SGC holder that said: "AUTHENTIC - TRIMMED" ???

3) A fairly nice VG-EX T206 Plank card with even wear that was in an SGC holder that said: "AUTHENTIC - TRIMMED" ???

4) A fairly nice VG-EX 1914 Babe Ruth Baltimore News card with even wear that was in an SGC holder that said: "AUTHENTIC - TRIMMED" ???

5) A fairly nice VG-EX 1893 "Just So" Cy Young card with even wear that was in an SGC holder that said: "AUTHENTIC - TRIMMED" ???

6) A fairly nice VG-EX 1903 E107 Breisch Williams Christy Mathewson card with even wear that was in an SGC holder that said: "AUTHENTIC - TRIMMED" ???

7) A very nice MINT 1914 Cracker Jack Christy Mathewson card that was in an SGC holder that said: "AUTHENTIC - TRIMMED" ???

8) A very nice MINT 1949 Leaf Satchell Paige card that was in an SGC holder that said: "AUTHENTIC - TRIMMED" ???

9) A very nice MINT 1952 Topps Mickey Mantle card that was in an SGC holder that said: "AUTHENTIC - TRIMMED" ???

THANK YOU in advance for your serious input.