View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 05:43 PM
JeR@Me

Default Thanks Guys

Thanks Robert, Jason, and Bob ! Hope to get a little website together soon to display these along with some other material. I am still baffled about the actual 20 players that have printing errors. We know that most likely there will not be another player discovered with a range of 3-9 examples known of the 20 players each. What baffles me was how these players were positioned together on a sheet. Only 1 Galveston, 2 Houston, 2 Oklahoma, 6 Waco, and 9 San Antonio players with color error. With the player pattern of 20 players, it's hard to visualize why it was these 20 that were positioned on the sheet to get the color error and then again, and again. Does this lend itself to being just a few sheets (or just 1 sheet?) with the same player horizontally across the sheet ? We know from a few examples T210's had different players vertically, so perhaps a sheet had 10-20 examples across and the color error hit the same spots on a few sheets, or maybe it was more simple than that...

For the sheet experts out there, is it possible to only have 20 players on 1 sheet or is that not likely due to too being to small ? Perhaps we need to study the names of the players for a clue on the pattern? I am trying to figure out why would it be these 20 players with a smattering from 5 of the 8 teams in the series.

Just thinking out loud. I will hang up and listen...

Last edited by DixieBaseball; 03-14-2012 at 10:10 AM.