View Single Post
Old 04-14-2018, 09:34 PM
"Thumbs Down Guy"

Here's a genuine Season Ticket to Johan Santana's no-hitter...

The team-issued reprints have a blank line where "SEASON TICKET" or "PLAN TICKET" appear, and in some cases the club access indicator at the top of the ticket may differ from the original (I've seen one ticket where the original only entitled the holder to Promenade Club access, but the reprint indicated access to Acela, Caesars and Promenade Clubs).

Here's something completely different - a fake ticket to Johan Santana's no-hitter. Not a team-issued reprint, but a digital manipulation.

I created this because I thought it would look cool to see Santana's image on a ticket from his no-hitter. In addition to the picture, I've made other changes - some obvious, some subtle - to ensure this can never be passed off as an actual ticket, or a rare variation. This is just for entertainment value, nothing more. The Johan Santana image and graphics shown here were digitally copied from a real 2012 Mets ticket for a game to be played in the season.