View Single Post
Old 07-19-2019, 11:19 PM
Scott M.@.r.k.s.

Thanks for all the replies.

Even though a few of you sort of brushed it off as "business as usual", and also many (rightfully so) added that the National might not be the best time to buy certain cards due to inflated prices...... It is also one of the few times for many people that they can see specific rare items ALL YEAR.

I think we all knew that many people looking at higher end cards, (and I realize that means differing items/prices for all of us)...... many people looking at making higher end purchases were already bringing loupes, blacklights, and other items to help examine their purchases.

I never thought it would be full on chaos this year LOL, but I can't help but think people using tools to examine their higher end purchases will be more prevalent this year because of recent events.

I hope as the National approaches, a few of you could share your insight and your experiences this year, here in this thread for those of us that can't make it.

Thanks again for the responses.

Successful deals with - "HCV123"/Howard Chasser, "ejstel" , "mzljapan" , "aronbenabe" , "Santo10Fan" , " Robextend", "rjackson44", "Wanaselja", "eliminator", "Dboneesq" , "Oneofthree67", "Lucas00", "ccre" , "D. Bergin" and several others.

Last edited by DJCollector1; 07-19-2019 at 11:20 PM.