View Single Post
Old 04-18-2020, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven View Post
Hello everyone. I'm brand new here and I wanted to show off the part of my small collection that I'm most proud of. The dream is to own a card from every year the Mick played, 52 will give me the toughest time in terms of how much it costs, but I have plenty of time left to reach my goal. Most of the cards are ungraded, I do have to send them into PSA in the near future, as they were apart of a collection I started with my father when I was young. Most of them would probably be low grades anyway, but I'm not too concerned about that. Not like I'm intending on selling them anyway. The most recent additions are the 54 Bowman and the 61 Topps, which I acquired over this past summer. Thanks so much for your time, the Album is below!

https://imgur.com/a/j4STd4O
Welcome aboard, James. So glad you decided to come on board, matey. I wish you the very best to complete your dream collection of Mickey Mantle begun with your Dad. A connection as precious as that is would be very special.
You sure have some nice Mickeys, buddy. Don't be in a hurry, James, and even with collecting Mantle, it's still a good idea to be selective / picky and thus choose cards that have good eye appeal to YOU. Have fun and keep us posted.

Stay safe, and have a swell day. --- Brian Powell

Last edited by brian1961; 04-18-2020 at 01:50 PM.