View Single Post
Old 05-03-2018, 04:24 PM
Tony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenx34 View Post
There is no black or white answer here. You'll get just as many different types of people as you get answers here.

I've had the same thing happen. I counter most of the time because most offers I find are lower (people trying to get a steal). I too get a little irritated when someone just lets the offer expire rather than counter or decline. I would never ignore an offer.

One thing that has worked for me at times, is to make sure to include a message with it, including thanking them for their offer. Something to the effect of:

Thank you for your offer. I would be more comfortable at $XX. If you can do that please accept and I will get your card shipped out today.

If it is a final, final offer I will change the text to reflect that. Occasionally, I will factor shipping and say I can deduct x to cover shipping or in your case remind them that your price includes shipping, well packed in a bubble mailer with tracking.
That is interesting, but I am curious, If you received that note with a counter would it make a difference?

Last edited by cardsnstuff; 05-03-2018 at 04:28 PM.