Thread: Another fraud
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2018, 01:50 PM
Tony S.ti.ns.a
Tony Stins.a

Default Gehrig card

I am loving the terms in the description, so helpful to the neophyte collector. Because it is so helpful, it needs to be fully read "Prior To, During, and After bidding":

*The Listed "Value" on the sticker, is a "GRADED" Value. If you are familiar you already know, if you are not, then GRADED cards by Third Parties are valued at more than a regular NON graded base card due to condition, etc. they always demand a premium because of a typically limited population number of that condition, grade, etc. You can see my Ebay page for more on Graded Card Values. For example if you have a car that you purchased for $10,000, and then 30 years later..because there aren't many in that condition as yours, it "appraises" for $30,000.

* I have no affiliation with any of the third party grading companies. They each have different standards, etc. I cannot guarantee the card you purchase from me would receive or be graded the same way it has in this auction listing.

* I will tell you all I possibly know about it, in the listing. If you can't find an answer to your question in this description, then chances are I do not know either.

* PLEASE READ ALL OF THE DESCRIPTION, Prior To, During, and After Bidding!!! Do no wait until after you won the auction, or it's over to ask a question, or ask a question that the answer appears here in the description. PLEASE LOOK AT ALL PHOTOS, DESCRIPTIONS, ETC.

* Due to all of the reasons listed above, I have a NO RETURN POLICY! NO REFUNDS, RETURNS, EXCHANGES, ETC.!! NO EXCEPTIONS, NO MATTER THE REASON