View Single Post
Old 06-18-2015, 05:07 PM
Peter Spaeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by calvindog View Post
Probstein can't let PWCC get away with all the obvious fraud on ebay -- he's stepping up his game.

By the way, in about 5 minutes this morning Peter sent me links of bidding activity to about 10 high end PWCC cards -- all were obviously being shilled with sometimes the top 7 bidders bidding on PWCC lots over 40% of the time (and sometimes up to 90%). Is it possibly in Brent's DNA to take a few minutes each day and block the very obvious crooks who are bidding in his auctions?
Or maybe he just has a loyal following.

Seriously, in the context of sets being offered, high bid percentages with the seller don't look suspicious. But when it's cards from all walks of life whose only common denominator is high grade and high dollar value, and it happens auction after auction after auction, well, you be the judge.

He is available to do custom drawings in graphite, charcoal and other media. He also sells some of his works as note cards/greeting cards on Etsy under JamesSpaethArt.

Last edited by Peter_Spaeth; 06-18-2015 at 05:11 PM.