View Single Post
Old 12-31-2013, 07:46 AM
L@nce Fit.tro

Quote:
Originally Posted by itjclarke View Post
This bums me out. I consider myself a very good eBayer, yet NEVER seem to get these offers. I checked my messages after reading this thread and didn't get that email today. I guess they consider me a lower class customer.
This same thing is what ticks me off about their various "free listing" promotions these days. Rarely do they do a sweeping all-users, anyone can list for free promotion, but will often send out promotions to targeted individuals, with only those receiving the e-mails being eligible. Invariably, those who receive the e-mails are not the high-volume sellers, which is fine. I understand that the promotions are to stimulate activity, and if you're already active, you don't need to be stimulated. What ticks me off though are the tag lines of "list 60k items Free", "list 100k items Free", etc., knowing full well that none of the individuals they are sending the e-mails to have anywhere near the "Selling Limits" to be able to take full advantage of the promotion.

Bottom line is, they don't consider you a lower-class customer, but rather a good/safe customer that they don't have to entice into more buying.