View Single Post
Old 07-18-2007, 01:18 PM
Administrator

Default To flip or not to flip? That is the question.

Posted By: Denny Walsh

Dave & All,
As I see it, This is no different than flipping cards when I was 10 years Old. If you want to look for a difference, it's done mostly in the Cyber world rather than at the Sandlot I grew up on
I am still learning after many years of doing this. I want to remain honest in all that I do... I will always let my intentions be know, so there is no unfortunate inconvenience's afterward. I especially don't like reselling cards that I know the person I got them from was very attached to.... Then when they find out that I just turned around to make a profit........ Whhaattt!? That is why I am upfront and personal as much as can be! I type collect! So Therefore ~ myself, You & alot of other People, are talking the same language when it comes to the word very few people like to hear, "BUDGET". Buying a $5,000 for $4,000 and waiting for the right time to sell it to make a profit, makes me an American, not a weasel! So I say, "Buy/Sell/Trade/Flip with the best of'em! Welcome aboard Mate, You are now Freee to Roam about the Earth to further Your Collecting adventures"

Life Is So Grand,
Denny Walsh