View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013, 08:58 PM
Mike C@.v3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orioles1954 View Post
Boldin hands down. Harvin is pretty fragile and does not have a history of sustained success. Boldin is tough, clutch when it matters and an incredible teammate. Coming from a Ravens fan, you may win regular season games with Harvin. But you'll win Super Bowls with Boldin....the ultimate gamer.
Not that I necessarily disagree with anyone's opinion, but how can you say you will win Super Bowls with Boldin? I mean, yeah, he did awesome in this postseason and I give him all the credit in the world, but he was on ONE Super Bowl team and all of a sudden, he's one of the best players in the league and wins Super Bowls? A stretch by all means!

Just the other day, they said that Harvin isn't having the migraine issues he once had, so that issue should be mostly gone. Not to mention, Harvin played for the Vikings...a very suspect team without a good QB. We all know to be a Super Bowl winner, 90% of the time you need a solid QB. The Vikes were going nowhere and Flacco just became the richest QB in the league...that should tell us a lot of why the Ravens won this year. Not to mention if the Ravens didn't get crazy lucky against the Broncos, Boldin would most likely be a FA right now and possibly retiring. Let's just chalk it up as him making the most of the situation. I'd say he gets 60 grabs for 700 yds this coming year.
1938 Goudey Graded VG range 37/48

Last edited by freakhappy; 03-14-2013 at 09:01 PM.