View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 07:19 AM
James Graham
James Gra.ham

Sorry, but this guy is a prick.

From the SI article posted above...
They say I don't like kids. I think that refusing to sign autographs, I am giving the strongest demonstration that I really do like them.

The guy is delusional....Kids aren't at a PHD level to understand that kind of thinking.
Topps and MLB forged the agreement to start paying players for their appearances on baseball cards around the 70's correct? right about the same time he was in the Majors...Hey Dr. Mike who bought the baseball cards back then that helped coat your pockets with money? THE KIDS AT THE BALLPARK. Who paid to see you play? THOSE SAME KIDS AT THE BALLPARK.

Refusing to sign unless they had autographs of their teachers is an asinine statement.

Sorry guys, but Dr. Mike idea of thinking sucks. My guess is that his money has began to run out and he now sees it fit to sell his autograph.

Hypocrite.
"What I have done after my baseball career -- being able to help people with their lives and getting their lives back on track so they become productive human beings again -- that means more to me than all the things I did in baseball" - Don Newcombe

https://www.collectorfocus.com/collection/jgmp123