View Single Post
Old 01-15-2008, 02:08 PM
Administrator

Default first pick up of the new year!!

Posted By: marty q

hello gents,
dont get me wrong, i do appreciate the help, by you and adam, i would be more pissed if it is trimmed, will psa buy it back if so?? i doubt they would find this card trimmed, you know why, $$$, and the buy back, i will send it back and see what happens, honest i put a bid on that card days before the end, never thinking i would win it, i think you and i can help adam with the prices the boxers bring from this set, as you have the #1 set, with me second, also you have outbid me on enough of them to know, lol, but seriously if you are caught with a trimmed card i think your left with your pants down, psa might buy it back, (but only if thry agree it has been altered), you know how that goes, ones opinion vs another, the reason i don't realy colelct auto. and memorbilia type is because of the fraud, sad to say cards have moved back to the front....i agree also anthony, these type of submissions should be a red flag, the whole lot should be returned not graded... i wonder if mastro sent these in? probably not with the other low value stuff....will let ya's know the outcome either way..