View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 10:15 AM
Chris.tian Aug.ustus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westsiders View Post
Guys,

I'm the OP... My name is Scott Romero, and I live in Southern California. Everything that I've posted here is 100% true and accurate. The notions that I'm a forger...or even better "gang affiliated" are completely off-base. Btw...the name "Westsiders" comes from long standing fantasy football league (league was east coast based, and I was the only one on the West Coast...hence the name).

Again, I'm new here and must be missing something. The comments about "big brother watching", and "set up"...I just don't get. If I was a forger, wouldn't I pick a more typical Ruth auto to copy? The arguements/reasoning just don't make sense to me.

I think it's amazing that Sean found this auto on-line (I looked for hours with no success). But to be honest, I don't even know what to make of it. Is the auto on there because it's an example of a fake, or is it there because the author likes the appearance of the auto?

For arguements sake, let's take my photo out of it (which btw...was 100% sent to me by the card company). Is the auto itself real???

I am frustrated...but do appreciate help. And you guys must have some experience in these chat rooms that cause you to be extremely suspicious, just not sure why.

Thanks,

Scott
man, you just need to move on. it's been repeated over and over by many experts here that the Ruth that you posted on your original message is not genuine.

people here guard the "tricks of the trade" closely...not because of a lack of generosity, but because they don't want to enable other scammers to create better forgeries. no expert here is going to tell you specifics on WHY that sig is bad. they did you a favor (one that several of the folks on this board get PAID to do for their livings) by letting you know that it is, indeed, fake.

i dont think you're actually a scammer, personally...but you already knew the answer to your question when you came here. that "B" in Babe is messed up. tell the "card company" that the sig is NOT satisfactory. Refer them here if you need to.

i do agree with many here that this reputable card company may not actually be all that reputable.

i'll bet you are out a good deal of money, and i hope you get the outcome you deserve.

best of luck.

Christian