View Single Post
Old 02-22-2013, 11:15 AM
James Wymer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westsiders View Post
Guys,

You're killling me...

If I had the JSA cert, I would post it. The card company said that it's JSA certified, and I have no reason to doubt it. The cert isn't going to provide any additional info other than to say that in JSA's "considered opinion", the auto is legit.

Trust me, the card company is tired of dealing with me, and they know that I'm going to research any auto they give to me as a replacement.
We are not killing you in all due respect you are killing us. If you tell us all of the details we can
  • Tell you if it truly is a legitimate card company. I have my doubts I have never heard of anyone purchasing a Ruth Auto and then if it is not good they send a replacement. That in itself is ridiculous.
The JSA cert number does matter we can tell if the cert truly points Tto a Ruth auto and the card would most likely show us a photo of the item. The reason why people are asking this is that the auto is so bad that they do not believe JSA certed this.
Many do not like to give details about the auto because they do not know the intentions of the person asking (forgery). Secondly if they were to tell you the details you are way too inexperienced to get it. This takes time a lot of these people on here have been in autos for 20+ years.I also would restate that if this is the second bad Babe Ruth in a row then this company is not legit. Coaches Corner has been in business awhile and a very high majority of their autos are fake.
Not trying to cause you trouble, but I have tried to summarize this in a truthful matter. Also, it is sort of silly to ask people for their help and then chastise them.
Always accepting quality consignments

Last edited by Wymers Auction; 02-22-2013 at 11:19 AM.