View Single Post
Old 05-24-2014, 03:42 PM
Todd Schultz

I'm sad to say, both generally and in this instance, that I agree with Wonka. It's far more than the flips here. It's the failure to gauge or perhaps even seek customer input followed by a poor response that are of greater concern to me. I am really having a hard time believing this group can be a significant player in the industry for very long if it is being managed at this level. I won't even spend much time on the additional problems with this latest product "roll out", such as the pop report still lacking (no search by year function), cards once in the pop report now missing, message boards either down or disbanded, no mention of whether/how gasket issues and holder security are being examined, etc. It's just a growing lack of a professional presence that concerns me. I'm no big corporate fan--give me the little guy every time-- but there has to be a far better showing of how to run a business than I've seen here for me to have confidence going forward.
If we are to have another contest in the near future of our national existence, I predict that the dividing line will not be Mason and Dixon's but between patriotism and intelligence on the one side, and superstition, ambition and ignorance on the other. - Ulysses S. Grant, military commander, 18th US President.