View Single Post
Old 02-07-2023, 12:47 PM
mĒttHǝɯ h0uℊℌ

Quote:
Originally Posted by packs View Post
I agree I don't think this is a political issue. There is only one planet so when I hear people talk about how expensive it would be to alter our manufacturing practices I can't help but immediately tune them out.

How much cheaper is it to live on another planet? What are you saving the money for, exactly?
Great question. For those who are educated enough not to deny the existence of science, I believe there's a fair amount of "I'll be dead by the time my area becomes uninhabitable, so who cares?" The way things are going though, they might be wrong. Look what's already happening with water in the southwestern US.
Successful transactions with: Natswin2019, ParachromBleu, Cmount76, theuclakid, tiger8mush, shammus, jcmtiger, oldjudge, coolshemp, joejo20, Blunder19, ibechillin33, t206kid, helfrich91, Dashcol, philliesfan, alaskapaul3, Natedog, Kris19, frankbmd, tonyo, Baseball Rarities, Thromdog, T2069bk, t206fix, jakebeckleyoldeagleeye, Casey2296, rdeversole, brianp-beme, seablaster, twalk, qed2190, Gorditadogg, LuckyLarry