View Single Post
Old 01-13-2006, 09:38 PM
Administrator

Default Ugliest Player as Depicted on Card?

Posted By: Jon & Jennifer

7:34 PM Anyone have a scan of that W card depicting Cobb---it's a drawing of a balding Cobb that is just horrid.

IF I had been home at the time this request was posted, I likely would have replied right away. However, I was NOT home when the Bald Cobb card was mentioned. Shortly after my last post, I received a call from my 5 year old's teacher. Apparently, he and the boys were playing one of their favorite games -- Darth Vader kills Luke Skywalker. My darling Darth, ever the showmanship, decided to take a full-speed-ahead flying leap of death toward one of the three Lukes involved in the battle. Not actually possessing any powers to speak of, and not having the foresight to entirely understand the consequences of launching the attack, Darth's assault ungracefully concluded when he landed head first -- onto concrete, of course. No less than six hours in the ER and a CAT scan later (in which he played Han Solo frozen in carbon as well as Luke winging off to battle Darth), all's well that ends well, except for a really nasty, walnut sized bump in the middle of his forehead. Which is no matter to him, because as he said to me as we were finally heading home, Young Annakin had a lot of really cool battle scars, too. Sigh.

I had forgotten how ugggggly this stamp is. Eeeeesh. Here it is, folks...is this the winner of the fugly prize?? Honorable mention maybe, even for a late midnight post, all things considered?? Sorry about the small photo, but I can't seem to figure out the right size for uploading on the photo hosting site. They post either too small or too big. It does enlarge if you click on it, though.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us