Thread: feedback
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2018, 10:45 AM
Steve Birmingham

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snapolit1 View Post
Do it every time unless some issue.

Actually kind of pisses me off that I've probably sold 20 cards in the last 2 year and have like 3 seller feedbacks. Nice to have an established track record.
This is why I try to do it for someone who's new. If they seem open to things I'll even follow up privately with suggestions about improving packing etc. It usually goes over pretty well.

And, this just made me think..... What's your overall feedback? If someone has a decent number it hasn't connected to me that they might be a very occasional seller. So someone with say 1-3000 won't get that seller feedback. I may start checking.

Someone with a few thousand, really doesn't need yet another pat on the back for getting it right, that should be almost automatic by then.

I'm also really tolerant of the wide variety of packing, and the occasional delay, so if the packing isn't great or they take an extra couple days to get it shipped they don't get a negative. I can only think of a handful where I complained about someones packing or delays and fewer where it was worth giving a negative.