Thread: 2018 NBA Finals
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2018, 12:08 PM
Rob Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMayUSA6060 View Post
Yes, because when I have the best player in basketball (possibly ever) on my team, I expect to go better than 1-4 in the finals throughout his 11 years with my team; two of those losses being sweeps, one loss being a 4-1 series loss to boot. God forbid I hold LeBron - the self-anointed "King" - to a higher standard than the average player.

Like I said, I'm thankful for the Championship. His antics, the constant drama, and the four finals losses are a lot to put up with, and don't warrant further gratitude. When he took "his talents to South Beach" and delivered two titles for them, completely transforming the NBA, it doesn't bode well in my eyes to then come back and go 1-3 in the next four finals, losing to a team he essentially created via his own selfish actions.
I think this is a very good take. Lebron was the first to create the "Super" team. And now it is coming back to bite him. He can't beat the "Super" team.

I love Lebron. I think he is one of the best, maybe the best ever to play the game. I hate his constant crying. He is incredibly strong, and doesn't get all of the foul calls he deserves, but he also looks like a big baby after every single play. Running around with his hands out, and like he may actually be on the verge of tears. It gets tiring to watch.

Last edited by gopherfan; 06-11-2018 at 12:08 PM.