View Single Post
Old 06-12-2019, 08:27 PM
je.sse @rnot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny Cole View Post
This. I voted that I would never buy/consign from them again. I'm good with that. I am stunned by the level/number of people who are OK with being lied to and defrauded, but I get that stuff trumps all and for some people, the number on that flip is all that matters.

That "proof" argument? Pleeeeease. Give me a break. The very fact that you would even make that argument says so much. I agree that I hope that everyone who feels that way identifies themselves so I don't ever make the mistake of dealing with you.
If you're the kind of person who passes judgement on others before the facts are out, and have a problem with me stating my opinion on this forum, than I would prefer not to do business with you either. My Ebay ID is the same as it is here. Block it. I won't lose any sleep over your decision.

I've had several successful transactions wwith no issues here and other places. I will find a place to buy and sell my cards when the need arises.

Last edited by pokerplyr80; 06-12-2019 at 09:32 PM.