View Single Post
Old 02-25-2015, 08:52 PM
Curt

Any chance you could help on a Noe Munoz?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgo71 View Post
Caudill doesn't sign TTM so I think he has the perception of being tough. In person, he's pretty good about signing. He's an agent now and works for Scott Boras, so he's always around wherever top amateur talent is showcasing. Think Perfect Game, Under Armour game, Team USA, etc. If you're ever near one of those events, Caudill is likely to be in attendance.

Forgot about old Mel Hall. Yeah, he's in for life if I'm not mistaken, and he was never overly easy to begin with. I can see his cards carrying a decent price tag for set collectors.

Moore died in 1989 and was kind of a surly signer the last couple years after never really getting over the 1986 AL Playoff game that he blew. I think the price of his card is simply from the popularity of the set, his other cards are usually more reasonable, unless it's a late issue 1988 or 1989 card.

I actually have an in-person Pulido that I would be willing to part with. I have a friend whose wife is from Mexico, and he travels there 2-3 times a year for baseball events and games. He went to a Mexican MLB Alumni event a month or two ago that a ton of former MLB players attended and got me a couple of Pulido's 87T signed, along with some other guys who have been MIA for years. If you're interested, PM me with your email address and I can send you a scan.