View Single Post
Old 01-31-2015, 08:52 PM
Rich Klein

1) if you are just doing this purchasing for collecting interests, I do apologize for saying it was for re-sale purposes

2) What I'm NOT going to back down on and this is the same for COMC, where I was doing the COMC Challenge for as part of Rich's Ramblings in 2013 is, if you did not complete the purchase then don't complain.

Look, and this is also true for COMC -- if someone buys the card you are working on then it will be removed from your cart if you leave it open

And

if there is a run on a specific card for any reason, whether it makes sense or not, then the seller has a right to adjust his prices upwards for any reason and this is true for Dean's, COMC or even for same seller on EBay. As I said, and I'm sure in today's world it can be adjusted even quicker, if a card starts selling and you have inventory triggers prices can go up or down.

I'm sorry the price changed on you, but that's part of any collectible business.

If I put out a Clayton Kershaw RC at $3 in January 2014 and I find a year later the book price is $30, I can raise my price now and if hehas a sore arm and his price collapses in 2015, I can put the card out for $3 again next year.

Rich

Last edited by Rich Klein; 01-31-2015 at 08:54 PM.