View Single Post
Old 09-23-2014, 02:11 PM
Ted Zanidakis

Default How rare are the OLD MILL cards of the T206 "Exclusive 12" of the 460-only series ?

Well, I'm now 33 % on my way to putting together an OLD MILL run of the Exclusive 12 cards. Unlike my red HINDU adventure last year, I'm anticipating
a long OLD MILL odyssey. My red HINDU challenge a year ago was too short. I acquired 10 of these Exclusive 12 red HINDU cards in just 2 months.

I started collecting these particular twelve T206 subjects that I refer to as the "Exclusive 12" since 2004....when I acquired an AMERICAN BEAUTY 460
Zach Wheat and a red HINDU Lee Tannehill.

What intrigued me about these 12 guys is three-fold............

* they are more available than the other 36 subjects that were printed only with 460 series tobacco adv. backs (except OLD MILL & UZIT).

* these 12 guys were NOT printed with certain backs that the other 36 subjects in this series were.

* and yet, they were printed with certain backs that the other 36 subjects in this series were NOT printed with.

Anyhow, I now have completed the Exclusive 12 with the following T206 back runs......

AMERICAN BEAUTY 460
PIEDMONT 460, Factory #25
POLAR BEAR
SOVEREIGN 460
SWEET CAPORAL 460, Factory #30
SWEET CAPORAL 460, Factory #42

Near completed these Exclusive 12 sub-sets............

red HINDU......................need Sheckard
El PRINCIPE de GALES......need 4 more
SWEET CAPORAL 460, Factory #42 (overprint)....need 6 more
TOLSTOI.......................need 8 more

Furthermore, there is the impossible:
UZIT (extremely rare......still looking for any)

And finally,

LENOX (NOT PRINTED)
PIEDMONT 460, Factory #42 (NOT PRINTED)

T-Rex TED

__________________________________________________ _________________________________
LOOKING for this T206 guy to complete my EXCLUSIVE 12 red HINDU sub-set (12 subjects)

SHECKARD (glove)