View Single Post
Old 04-08-2014, 06:41 PM
Yld.er Ri.za

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean1125 View Post
Mr. Riza, have you been banned from bidding in Probstein123's auctions for shilling your own auctions?
No. I did not. If I shilled them, I wouldn't have been so angry when my cards sold for crap because he had the wrong scan and wrong titles on them. If I shilled them, I could have gotten my cards back and wouldn't have cared what mistakes he made since they would have cost me nothing.

I have no idea if I am banned from bidding on his items because I cut him off from doing business with him in any way and never attempted to bid on his items since. I will never bid or buy from him again no matter what he sells. Even after I told him how I no longer trust him and don't want to do business with him in any way again, he wouldn't return some of my stuff saying it's already scheduled, so why not just list it. I had to keep at him to finally send me the rest of my items back. I have all the email if any of you think I'm not being truthful about him. He was pretty nasty with me and avoided my questions about getting my things and compensating me. He would only answer after several times asking the same question.